Registered in the Federal Commercial Registry since the 26th of July 2005, Maracudja was born from a passion (hence its name) for creation, arts and communication.
From graphic to responsive web design, via powerpoint presentations relooking, Maracudja offers a whole set of solutions to promote the image of your company, your brands/services and projects.
In 2007, 2008 and 2009, Maracudja was the official partner agency of the Forum Economique du Nord Vaudois (which later on became FOROM) and designed all printed and online communication material.
Small businesses, associations or multinational companies, our clients share common traits :
- An objective to achieve.
- A budget dedicated to the marketing and communication of their brand, products and services.
What we promise :
- Reply within 24 working hours to every message.
- Strong work ethics (respect for copyrights, no unjustified extra-costs, no “under-the-table” payment, etc.).
- Confidentiality and protection of your data.
- Flexibility and reactivity towards urgent requests.
- Free advice to our clients.
- Constant evolution of our competencies and know-how with the latest technologies.
What we refuse to do :
- Use images stolen from the internet or for which the client cannot guarantee that he/she owns the rights.
- Accept projects that are against our work ethics (e.g. deceptive advertising, photo editing to mislead consumers, communications inciting racial hatred or discrimination, etc.).
- Work for free (except for selected charity projects).
- Work during the weekend or at night systematically (that may happen in some exceptional emergency cases, but that must not become a habit).